Functional Unit for Cutaneous Immunoallergy
The Functional Unit for Cutaneous Immunoallergy incorporates all specialists involved in the diagnostic and treatment process of the illnesses that it covers (Atopic dermatitis, Contact dermatitis, Hives, Pruritus, Autoimmune conditions).
Its management is complex and multidisciplinary due to the chronic nature of many of the conditions, the therapeutic steps and the quality of life of these patients.
Proper handling and monitoring is very important in many cases, both from a medical and psychological perspective.
The coordinator has the role of bringing together all the professionals involved (doctors, nurses, pharmacists and psychologists).
Dra. Esther Serra-Baldrich (Dermatology) firstname.lastname@example.org
Key objective of the Unit
Improve the efficiency in caring for patients with cutaneous immunoallergy conditions.
Functional Unit Team
- Dra. Esther Serra-Baldrich (Dermatology)
- Dr. Jorge Spertino (Dermatology)
- Dra. Esther Roé (Dermatology)
- Dr. Victor-Adrián Flores (Dermatology)
- Dr. Ruben Fernando Delgado (Ophthalmology)
- Dra. Esther Moga (Immunology)
- Dr. Oscar de la Calle (Immunology)
- Dra. Montse Massip (Pharmacy)
- Dra. Sandra Ros (Psychologist)
- Maria Diaz (Nursing)
- Cristina Gely (Nursing)
- Nuria Lizano (Nursing)
in collaboration with Dra. Lorena Soto (Allergology/Pneumology)
Portfolio of patient care services
- Detection of comorbidities, treatment and referral.
- Complete exploration and additional tests/studies.
- Treatments adapted to each condition (topic and systemic).
- Patient follow-up.
- Training and educational sessions with patients.